Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things you never think you will say...

Now that I am a mother, especially of boys, I find myself saying things I never thought I would say. For instance, one I have to repeat over and over is "nobody can be naked in my kitchen." I think that should be self explanitory. Apparently I am wrong. All three of them walk through my kitchen in various stages of undress. ALL THE TIME.

Another one would be "don't sit on your brother's head." I have managed to make it through 38 years and have never wrestled for the fun of it. My boys can not be in the same room for 38 seconds before one of them starts poking at the other. It starts with a look, then a jab, a kick, a slap, and before I can blink it is no holds barred to the death for them.

This is something that I will be updating as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment